Sunday, March 18, 2012

BootCamp 3 at Balanga City Bataan Rocks!

For the 3rd time around the Bootcamp 3 is held at Balanga City Bataan on March 9, 2012 and this is my 2nd time to attend this kind of seminar. This seminar is really interesting for those guys out there who are willing to learn Online Business. Also, the speakers are all very successful in this field and all members of SEO.org.ph

                For the introduction, Mr. Ed Pudol, who is the owner of Lexorsoft.net and current President of seo.org.ph, My Boss, My Mentor and a very good friend of mine, gave very encouraging words as a successful entrepreneur. Mr. Kim Tyrone Agapito gave ideas for Blogging as Sources of Income; he is the owner of articlescholar.com and kimoftheworld.com. He is also known as the Heartthrob of seo.org.ph. On the other hand, Making Money from Social Media was lectured by Ms Ana Tan.  I just met her at the bootcamp and she is very kind and approachable.  Web Developing Services was discussed by Mr. Jan Alvin Dimla, one of my Bosses at Go TravelPhilippines, a serious type of guy and yet funny.

Mr. Reynaldo Fombuena talked about How to Make a Profit from Photoshop Skills. Yes, he have skills in Photoshop, making Web Templates, Headers and Logo. And lastly, Mr. Zaldy Dalisay lectured about Providing Services Online is Million Dollar Business. He is also My Boss in Go Travel Philippines and all I can say is that He’s The RockStar  \m/ 
I really learned a lot in this seminar and I am very thankful to all the speakers who contribute and willingly share their knowledge in Online Business.

Go Travel Philippines and Panalo.ph Team!

LexorSoft :)


One of My Best Buddies in Lexorsoft.net :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment